Thursday, June 17, 2010

One Down!

I wrapped up the first of eight treatments yesterday morning, and without intending to tempt fate, it went pretty well. I'm exhausted, as those red blood cells the chemo attacks really do drive energy levels, but hope that will pass with plenty of rest throughout the weekend. I had a few nasty headaches, am a touch dehydrated, and have some general feelings of weirdness, but for the most part, I'm pleasantly surprised by my body's response.

Thanks as always for your encouragement and support!

2 comments:

  1. Listen to your body and let it guide you as to what you need-sleep, red meat, fluids, laughter and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO!!! Love this - feel good and we're sending you well, well, well and energy vibes. Headed to Denver today for the US - I'll try to reach you today. Don't worry if you're not up for a chat. Thanks for all of your support - we're here for you too!
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete